Friday, June 28, 2024

Eternal Presence

 Eternal Presence


No matter where, or when, I stand,

A constant heart, a guiding hand.

Through tides of time, I'll stay the same,

A love that's deep, a steady flame.


Though I may change, and seasons too,

Evolving, growing, just like you.

In moments when I disappear,

My spirit whispers, "I am near."


Like a hermit in his quiet shell,

I might retreat, but all is well.

For in your heart, my love will stay,

A beacon bright, to light your way.


In shadows dark, or brightest day,

I bring you hope, come what may.

Embrace the change, let worries cease,

For with each step, find strength and peace.


Through all of time, my love will be,

A source of comfort, endlessly.

Evolving, yet forever known,

In you, my heart has found its home.

No comments:

Post a Comment